Mauhaus Cat Café & Lounge recently celebrated their 5 year anniversary. In those 5 years they have facilitated over 500 adoptions and entertained thousands of patrons in their café. From events to pandemics Dana, Ben and their team have faced it all and still...
This year The HEIGHTS is participating in the 2nd Annual "Feed The Masses" food drive. Your items can be dropped off in our lobby at THE HEIGHTS from November 1 -30. Donations from this event will benefit up to 18 different communities throughout St. Louis County this...
2021 Business of the Year Award Nominations The Chamber Business of the Year Award is an annual award that recognizes a Chamber business who has demonstrated an exceptional contribution to their industry or community within the past year. The Chamber office is...
The purpose of the Shop Small Holiday Punch Card is to encourage and incentivize individuals to shop small, locally owned businesses during the holiday season! Only businesses in Maplewood and Richmond Heights are eligible to participate. Registration deadline is...
We are thrilled to announce that The River Front Times has named Planet Score Records the 2021 "Record Store of the Year". Pop in and flip their vinyl at 7421 Manchester Rd. Trust us, you will most certainly find some forgotten favorites.
Questions about City of Maplewood issues? Would you like the opportunity to get to know Maplewood Mayor Nikylan Knapper? Pop by the below locations for “Walk and Talk with the Mayor”. This is an opportunity for the public to meet and interact with Mayor Knapper. Ward...
- Saint Louis Closet Co. Plans Donation to Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, Providing Hope to Disadvantaged Children
- Saint Louis Closet Co. Donates $3,398.00 to Artists First, Empowering Artists of All Abilities
- Saint Louis Closet Co. Plans Donation to St. Louis Arc
- Saint Louis Closet Co. Donates $3,219.00 to The Bennett Project, Providing Support for Children with Pediatric Cancer
- Saint Louis Closet Co. Plans Donation to Empowering Saint Louis Art Studio
- Saint Louis Closet Co. Donates to Ready Readers, Helps Preschool Students in Low-Income Communities
Series Six Company
Series Six is a St. Louis apparel company that focuses on everything there is to love about STL. Whether you’re into sports, local food and drink or neighborhoods, we have a shirt for you!
This holiday season we have LOTS of upcoming events all featured on our website. Keep an eye out for announcements in December