Established in 2011, the Chamber Business of the Year Award is an award that recognizes a Chamber business who demonstrated an exceptional contribution to their industry or community within the past year.
The nominees will have made a major or visible contribution in the past year in one or more of the following areas:
- Industry Achievement
- Revenue growth
- Outstanding customer service
- Innovative products or services
- Creative marketing endeavors
- Company-wide community involvement
- Nominee must be a registered Chamber Member.
- Nominee should be a licensed business, nonprofit and/or civic entity.
A selection committee will vote on the nominees. The committee will be made up of Chamber Members not affiliated with either a nominee or nominator. The recipient of the Business of the Year Award will be announced no later than the first week in January and the award presented at the Annual Meeting/First Quarter luncheon.
To nominate a business for the Business of the Year Award, click here.
Nominations should be received by December 9th.
PAST AWARD RECIPIENTS
2015- J&E Office City
2014- Citizens National Bank
2013- Vom Fass
2012- The Post Sports Bar and Grill
2011- Kakao Chocolate