As a member of the Missouri Chamber Federation, the Mid County Chamber of Commerce is able to offer the Chamber Benefit Plan, a program that provides health insurance plans to small businesses at a lower rate. This program is offered exclusively to members of the Chamber!
The Chamber Benefit Program allows small businesses to join together to qualify for more plan options at a lower rate. Chamber Benefit Plan. A multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) designed for businesses like yours.
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Chamber Benefit Plan is available to small group employers, who:
1. Are members of a qualifying Chamber of Commerce
2. Have 2 – 50 eligible employees.
Benefit of the plan include:
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- A variety of plan designs, including 10 PPO and three HSA options
- Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access Choice and Blue Preferred networks
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage Open
- Simple, streamlined administration
To find out more information about this program or to see if your business qualified, contact our Chamber’s representative for administering the program, Chamber Member, Paul Barker, Premier Insurance Source at 314-781-5286.