7 Ways to (S)Hop Local
Spring has officially sprung in Maplewood and Richmond Heights!
Whether you are a to-do lister or a patio goer, our member businesses are in full bloom and ready to help you spring forward.
Check out our guide to all things Spring with 7 ways you can (S)HOP Local this season.
2. Blooming Daffodils? That’s a Bit Mulch– From shrubs to annuals Garden Heights Nursery is an urban gardener’s dream.
3. Tackle an Egg-Citing Project- Check off those weekend project lists with supplies from Scheidt Hardware. And while your there, pick up some of George’s farm fresh eggs.
4. I Was Just Pollen Your Leg– Whether you like to swing kettlebells or practice a punch, find the fitness routine that works for you. We suggest BioFit, Forward Fitness, Max Effort Strength and Conditioning, and Saint Louis Boxing Club.
5. Check in with Your Peeps- This time of year begs for a patio. Luckily, we have some of the best to choose from. The Crow’s Nest, Boogaloo, The Blue Duck, Asador Del Sur, Chateau Maplewood, Schlafly Bottleworks, The Side Project Cellar, and Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken are a hopping good time.
6. Petal to the Metal– From check engine lights to oil changes, spring is a great time to prepare your car for warm weather driving. Trust the friendly folks at Marshall’s Auto Service, Big Bend Auto Center, and Pop’s Auto Repair.