HOLIDAY PUNCH CARD
The purpose of the Shop Small Holiday Punch Card is to encourage and incentivize individuals to shop small, locally owned businesses during the holiday season!
The deadline to register/pay is Friday, November 15.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
- When a visitor makes a purchase at a business listed on the postcard between November 30th and December 13th, they will receive a punch validation.
- After receiving 5 punches, visitors will drop off their completed card at the Mid County Chamber of Commerce office.
- All completed cards will be placed into a drawing for chance to win $100 and all entries are guaranteed to win a prize of $5 or more. Cards can be returned to Chamber Office (7326A Manchester.)
- Any Maplewood or Richmond Heights business is eligible to be listed on the Holiday Punch Card.
- All supplies are provided by the Chamber. Registration deadline to be listed on the card is Friday, November 2nd.
Returning this year: We are looking for participating businesses to contribute prizes valued at $10 to be given to punch card winners. Any business who donates 5-10 prizes valued at $10 each will be added as a sponsor of the Holiday Punch Card Program. Prizes can be turned into the Chamber office by November 30th.
*Fee includes a $10 refundable deposit for puncher. If puncher is returned to the Chamber Office by December 18th, $10 will be refunded.
Chamber Member- $30*
Non Chamber Member- $45*
Program Sponsored by: